We can remove silver and gold plating, precious metals-containing industrial brazes, platinum coatings on anodes and aviation parts. Our particular interest is in especially difficult matrices not amenable to conventional pyrometallurgy.
Here are a few of the materials we specialize in:
- Platinum aluminde bond coatings (with or without ZrO2 thermal barrier coating) found on turbine blades
- Gold-nickel and silver nickel brazes from engine stators and fuel line assemblies
- Tin/silver solders
- Crude silver flake
- Spent plating solutions
- Ion exchange resin values recovery
- Silver plated stainless items
- Gold plated pins, fingers, and connectors
- Silver and platinum electrical contact points and connectors*
*May contain Cadmium.
After the crude values are recovered they enter into the refining circuit.
- Please inquire about the lesser platinum metals (iridium, ruthenium, osmium) at email@example.com.