Precious Metals Recovery
Auris Noble specializes in processing of challenging material containing Platinum, Gold, Silver and other valuable metals.
Through advanced hydrometallurgy, we are able to separate precious metals from other less valuable metals, concentrating value and upgrading materials to achieve maximum value from each lot. We can remove silver and gold plating, precious metals-containing industrial brazes, platinum coatings on anodes and aviation parts. Our particular interest is in especially difficult matrices not amenable to conventional pyrometallurgy.
Auris Noble is able to acquire material outright and also partner with producers of valuable precious metal containing scrap.Contact email@example.com to learn more.
We specialize in:
- Platinum aluminde bond coatings (with or without ZrO2 thermal barrier coating) found on turbine blades
- Gold-nickel and silver nickel brazes from engine stators and fuel line assemblies
- Tin/silver solders
- Crude silver flake
- Spent plating solutions
- Ion exchange resin values recovery
- Silver plated stainless items
- Gold plated pins, fingers, and connectors
- Silver and platinum electrical contact points and connectors*
*May contain Cadmium.
After the crude values are recovered they enter into the refining circuit.
- Please inquire about the lesser platinum metals (iridium, ruthenium, osmium) at firstname.lastname@example.org.