About Auris Noble
Auris Noble LLC was founded to provide expert handling and management of precious metals scrap and bullion. We serve a diverse array of industries and are a full service refiner of every precious metal.
By employing state-of-the-art assay equipment, advanced extractive hydrometallurgy as well as pyrometallurgy, we are able to offer the highest return to our clients. We strive for excellence in our service and pride ourselves on accountability, trustworthiness, and a firm commitment to securely managing our customers’ assets.
We use the following methodologies for metals analysis:
- Wavelength Dispersive X-ray fluorescence (XRF) for slag and bulk metals analysis
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Atomic Emission Spectrophotometry (ICP-AES) for trace metals analysis
- Atomic Absorbance Spectrophotometry (AAS) for trace metals analysis
- Correct Fire Assay
- Classical wet chemistry and gravimetry for especially difficult samples.
We utilize the following methods as part of our recovery program:
- Physical abrasion
- Plating solution cementation
We process gold, silver, platinum, palladium, rhodium, iridium, ruthenium, osmium, and rhenium as part of our refining and recovery activities.
- Homogenization of alloys
- Solvent extraction